Announcements and Important Events
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION
Directions for Registration as an Athlete
- From the athletic website (www.holtathletics.org) click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION button located on the top right side.
- Student athlete will enter their login information which is their PowerSchool email address (example: email@example.com) and the universal password for all athletes registering which is bigteams
- Please note that student athletes must register first, then their parents can complete the registration process.
- Please be sure to select Holt Public Schools from the drop down menu
- Once logged in, students will first complete their emergency contact information, the program will walk you through screen by screen
- The student will need to link a parent account to their account. The system will generate an email invitation to the parent. Through this email, parents will be lead through the rest of the registration process.
- Parents can link as many student athlete accounts as needed
- Complete the athletic forms (upload your physical and sign all required documents) the program will walk you from form to form.
- As you complete each step a Success box will pop up and take you to the next step in the process
- Under the Athletic Forms tab, make sure to click all of the sports you are interested in. You will only need to complete the registration once a year, you will be registered for all of the sports you select on this screen