Announcements and Important Events
ATTENTION ALL 9TH – 12TH GRADE
CONTACTLESS REGISTRATION PROCESS
This year, paper participation cards will NOT be issued. Instead, the Athletic Department will send email confirmations the day prior to the first day of fall athletics. The email will be sent to your familyid.com account.
How do you obtain an email confirmation?
- Register on www.familyid.com
- If you already have an account set up, please be sure to use the same account.
- If you are new to familyid, please create a new account.
- Physical Forms must be on file in the athletic office
- Completed physicals on file from last school year 2019-20 are valid for participation in athletics for this upcoming school year 2020-21. To verify your physical from last year is on file with the athletic office, (1) open the registration account in familyid.com, (2) select the “summary” button to the right, (3) Under the “Memo from Holt High School” section the date your physical was signed will be listed.
- If a physical date is not listed in your familyid.com account then the Athletic Department does not have a physical on file. You will then need to email a completed physical form (signed by a Physician) to email@example.com. Be sure to use the most updated physical form which can be found at www.MHSAA.com under the Health & Safety tab or the Holt athletics website under the Forms & Links tab. All signatures lines and sections must be completely filled in, in order to be considered as “COMPLETE.”
- Incoming freshman – If you participated in a Jr. High sport last year and submitted a physical, the Jr. High has sent it to the high school athletic office. The athletic department will post on the website a list of all the physicals received from the Jr. High under the More tab.
- MHSAA Questionnaire on file in the athletic office
- If you are using a physical from last year, you will need to email the MHSAA Health Questionnaire form to the athletic office. The questionnaire can be found at www.MHSAA.com under the Health & Safety tab OR on the Holt athletic website under the Forms & Links tab. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are emailing a new completed physical form then you do not need to complete the health questionnaire form.
When will I receive the email confirmation?
Email confirmations will be sent out by noon the day prior to the start of athletics.
- Football helmet delivery Sunday, August 9, 2020 – confirmation emails sent Saturday, August 8, 2020 by noon.
- All other fall sports will begin Wednesday, August 12, 2020 – confirmation emails will be sent out Tuesday, August 11, 2020 by noon.
Where can I find first day information?
- Information for all fall sports - where and when to meet, what to bring, etc. - is posted on the athletic website under the More tab in addition to the announcement section on the home page.
Athletic Department Covid-19 Guidelines
- If an athlete tests positive for Covid-19, Holt Public Schools will follow all local health department directions and the MHSAA Policy Updated 7/28/20.
- In addition, Holt Public Schools’ precautionary measures will include asking our student-athletes to not participate in athletic workouts/competitions for 14 days if they are present in high-risk environments. For example, attending sports camps, large indoor gatherings without masks or social distancing, traveling out of state, etc.