Announcements and Important Events
- Register on www.familyid.com
If you already have an account set up, please be sure to use the same account.
If you are new to familyid, please create a new account.
- Physical Forms must be on file in the athletic office
- Completed physicals on file from last school year 2019-20 are valid for participation in athletics for this upcoming school year 2020-21. To verify your physical from last year is on file with the athletic office, (1) open the registration account in familyid.com, (2) select the “summary” button to the right, (3) Under the “Memo from Holt High School” section the date your physical was signed will be listed.
- If a physical date is not listed in your familyid.com account then the Athletic Department does not have a physical on file. You will then need to email a completed physical form (signed by a Physician) to email@example.com. Be sure to use the most updated physical form which can be found at www.MHSAA.com under the Health & Safety tab or the Holt athletics website under the Forms & Links tab. All signatures lines and sections must be completely filled in, in order to be considered as “COMPLETE.”
- Incoming freshman – If you participated in a Jr. High sport last year and submitted a physical, the Jr. High has sent it to the high school athletic office. The athletic department will post on the website a list of all the physicals received from the Jr. High under the More tab.
- If you participated a sport in the fall, we have your physical and Health Questionnaire on file.
MHSAA Questionnaire on file in the athletic office
If you are using a physical from last year, you do not need to get another physical form with a physician signature. However, you will need to email the MHSAA Health Questionnaire form to the athletic office. The questionnaire can be found at www.MHSAA.com under the Health & Safety tab or the Holt athletic website under the Forms & Links tab. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are emailing a new completed physical form then you do not need to complete the health questionnaire form.