Announcements and Important Events
ATTENTION SENIOR STUDENT ATHLETES! MHSAA SCHOLAR ATHLETE AWARDS ARE NOW OPEN!
TO START AN APPLICATION:
- Direct students to mhsaa.com/scholarship to start the application process.
- Once there, students will create an account.
- Finally, students will need to enter an Access Code. Please contact Athletic Director, Renee Sadler, for the access code.
The rest of the online application should feel very intuitive, but if you run into questions…
- For more instructions for ADs, click here.
- For tips and instructions for students, click here.
- For more information about the Scholar-Athlete award, click here.
The deadline is Dec. 3, at 4:00 p.m. Schools are limited to the number of students who will be considered for the award. Class A schools can nominate 6 boys and 6 girls, Class B can nominate 4 boys and 4 girls, Class C can nominate 3 boys and 3 girls and Class D can nominate 2 boys and 2 girls.